Previous Posts
- Referral December 2007???
- Referrals for June 2006 cover LID's 6/16/05 - 6/28...
- CCAA exactly 1 year behind on referrals
- 4 Months Since DTC
- Time To Ease Up on the Shopping
- A Little Overboard on the Purchases
- Ladybug Lamp
- Cutest Little Rocking Chair
- Retail Therapy - Re-sale shops
- Purchases - The Basics





5 Comments:
At 10:47 PM,
Kelli said…
Whoo hoo! 5 months...!!! Almost 4 months since LID!!!! Can't wait to see the July referral Dates!!!
At 11:03 AM,
Mary said…
Happy Five Months!!!!
At 10:47 AM,
Seaag said…
Wow.. Congratulations. Just sent up a prayer that your paperwork gets moved to the top of the pile.
God Bless on your 5 months.
At 12:48 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sharon I predict that this coming year is going to be very important to you! I am praying that you will be holding your little McKenna very very soon. There is nothing like the feeling of having a child to take care of. Suddenly all your priorities have changed. You are going to be sooo happy. I can't wait for that phone call from you telling me you have the referral. You can call me anytime of day or night. It will be payback for when I called you when I was about to have Kirsten.
At 1:12 PM,
TBG Happenings said…
Congrats! we are @ the 4 month mark. It did kind of go fast didn't it??? My mom is Dutch/Indonesian also. Lots of good food MMMMM.
Post a Comment
<< Home