Journey to McKenna

Journey to McKenna is the story of my long road to my daughter.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fantastic Feb 2006 DTC Secret Pal Strikes Again!

.
My Fantastic Feb 2006 DTC Secret Pal has struck again!!! She is amazing! How did she know I was “Cooking Challenged”???!!! The October gifts are awesome! The package was so heavy (so expensive to mail)!!! I received the package in good order on 10/24.

I really love Rachael Ray and I aspire to be like her! Her cookbook is exactly what I would’ve bought for myself in my quest to learn my way around the kitchen. I also love the pumpkin cookie kit, the candles, the little haunted house, the socks, the towel, the hair scrunchies, the chocolates in the cute little pumpkin “take-out” carton, and Poopsie (Sasha) loves her Whiskas Temptations!

You always go way above and beyond the expectations for the Secret Pal Exchange!

THANK YOU!!!!!!
.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home