Journey to McKenna

Journey to McKenna is the story of my long road to my daughter.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thank You February 2006 DTC Secret Pal!

.
Thank You February 2006 DTC Secret Pal! Your package was waiting for me, in the mailbox, when I returned home from Thanksgiving at the Coast, on Friday, 11/24.

I just love the Shaoey and Dot book! I read the whole thing when I first took it out of the box. I had heard of the title before, but didn't know the story, nor that the authors are Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife, Mary Beth. I'm sure this book will be an instant favorite of McKenna's. I also love the heart and lamb picture frame, the Little People Farm toys, the hair clips, and the soft, fleece outfit!

Thank You February 2006 DTC Secret Pal!!! You are the best!!!

P.S. Poopsie also loved the packaging.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home