Cooking Class at my house 1-11-07
.
I'm very behind in posting all of my pictures, from all of the "Village" get-togethers, in the past few months. I'm trying to catch up, so here goes:
.
Cooking Class at my house 1-11-07. I don't know how to cook, so Kelli and Heidi (the experts) are teaching Cindy and I. We made Chili and corn bread.
.

.
Left to right - Heidi (LID 1-10-06), Cindy (LID 10-11-05, Home Forever with "Dumpling" 4-5-07), and Kelli (LID 2-24-06).
.
.

.
(Left to right - Heidi, Kelli, and Cindy)
I'm very behind in posting all of my pictures, from all of the "Village" get-togethers, in the past few months. I'm trying to catch up, so here goes:
.
Cooking Class at my house 1-11-07. I don't know how to cook, so Kelli and Heidi (the experts) are teaching Cindy and I. We made Chili and corn bread.
.

.
Left to right - Heidi (LID 1-10-06), Cindy (LID 10-11-05, Home Forever with "Dumpling" 4-5-07), and Kelli (LID 2-24-06).
.
.

.
(Left to right - Heidi, Kelli, and Cindy)



2 Comments:
At 1:50 AM,
Unknown said…
Looks like you had a good time!
At 11:14 PM,
Kelli said…
Wow! You are behind! Ah well, better late than never!! Looking forward to our next cooking night!!
Post a Comment
<< Home