Thank You Lisa and Hattie!!!
.
Lisa and Hattie were the guest speakers at the very first Holt International Adoption Information meeting that I went to on March 8, 2005.
Lisa had just brought Hattie home from China a few months earlier. Lisa spoke so positively about her adoption experience with Holt. Lisa and Hattie have been my inspiration ever since!
I'm so glad I have developed a friendship with them! Lisa has been kind enough to donate some things that Hattie has outgrown. Thank You Lisa and Hattie!!!
Lisa and Hattie were the guest speakers at the very first Holt International Adoption Information meeting that I went to on March 8, 2005.
Lisa had just brought Hattie home from China a few months earlier. Lisa spoke so positively about her adoption experience with Holt. Lisa and Hattie have been my inspiration ever since!
I'm so glad I have developed a friendship with them! Lisa has been kind enough to donate some things that Hattie has outgrown. Thank You Lisa and Hattie!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home