Journey to McKenna

Journey to McKenna is the story of my long road to my daughter.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Thank You March 2006 DTC / LID Secret Pal!!

..
.
.

Thank you so much to my March 2006 DTC / LID Secret Pal! I was just getting the keys to my new home, from the Seller, when he handed me a package that had arrived. It was from my Secret Pal! What a wonderful memory to have the 1st piece of mail, that I received at my new home, be the 1st package from my new Secret Pal! I received the package on 7/26.
.
Sorry that I am so late in sending out a Thank You. I'm just settling in to the new house, unpacking, and just getting telephone, Internet, Cable, etc. hooked up. I LOVE the 3 bibs, Heat Sensitive Spoons, No Spill cup, and All Purpose Wipes for McKenna. Thank you also for the card. You are so thoughtful!
.
Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home