Thanksgiving with the Village
.
On my April 10, 2006 post, I talked about having set out for a daughter and gained an entire village. I am really amazed at the wonderful group of friends that I have gained in my adoption journey. 2 of my especially close new friends are Cindy and Kelli. I was fortunate enough to spend Thanksgiving with Cindy and Kelli (and Connie and her mom Louise too) at Cindy's timeshare condo at the Oregon Coast.
We had the most wonderful time!!! We all chipped in and contributed to making the Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, apple pie, pumpkin pie, rolls, gravy, cranberry sauce, and Kelli made the most awesome orange, sweet potato with pecans creation ever, plus applesauce and apple butter!!!
Next year, we plan to get together at the Coast again. Heidi will also join us, plus, our 4 daughters will be home by then!!!! Thanksgiving dinner for 10!!!!
.

.

. .

.
.
.

.
A 25 lb turkey for 5 people!

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.
LEFTOVERS!!!
.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.
On my April 10, 2006 post, I talked about having set out for a daughter and gained an entire village. I am really amazed at the wonderful group of friends that I have gained in my adoption journey. 2 of my especially close new friends are Cindy and Kelli. I was fortunate enough to spend Thanksgiving with Cindy and Kelli (and Connie and her mom Louise too) at Cindy's timeshare condo at the Oregon Coast.
We had the most wonderful time!!! We all chipped in and contributed to making the Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, apple pie, pumpkin pie, rolls, gravy, cranberry sauce, and Kelli made the most awesome orange, sweet potato with pecans creation ever, plus applesauce and apple butter!!!
Next year, we plan to get together at the Coast again. Heidi will also join us, plus, our 4 daughters will be home by then!!!! Thanksgiving dinner for 10!!!!
.

.

. .

.
.

.

.
A 25 lb turkey for 5 people!

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
LEFTOVERS!!!
.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.



1 Comments:
At 7:09 PM,
LedaP said…
Wow, you've got some beautiful photos on your site!
Post a Comment
<< Home