Journey to McKenna

Journey to McKenna is the story of my long road to my daughter.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

December 2007 Referral???

.
I've posted some referral timeline predictions before (see July 7, 2006 and June 15, 2006 posts in the Archives). Here are the updated Actual LID's covered and the Estimates. My prediction is still the same as my July 7, 2006 post. I expect my referral to be in December 2007, based upon the average of 14 days of LID's (Log In Days) a month.

Referrals Announced..Log In Dates Covered
04/25/06.................05/31/05.-.06/06/05 Actual
05/22/06.................06/07/05.-.06/15/05 Actual
06/22/06.................06/16/05.-.06/28/05 Actual
07/31/06.................06/29/05.-.07/13/05 Actual
08/25/06.................07/14/05.-.07/22/05 Actual
09/25/06.................07/23/05.-.08/09/05 Actual
11/02/06.................08/10/05.-.08/25/05 Actual
11/30/06.................08/26/05.-.09/08/05 Actual
01/03/07.................09/09/05.-.09/27/05 Actual
01/29/07.................09/28/05.-.10/11/05 Estimate
02/26/07.................10/12/05.-.10/26/05 Estimate
03/26/07.................10/27/05.-.11/10/05 Estimate
04/23/07.................11/11/05.-.11/25/05 Est.
05/21/07.................11/26/05.-.12/10/05 Est.
06/25/07.................12/11/05.-.12/25/05 Est.
07/23/07.................12/26/05.-.01/09/06 Est.
08/27/07.................01/10/06.-.01/24/06 Est.
09/24/07.................01/25/06.-.02/08/06 Est.
10/22/07.................02/09/06.-.02/23/06 Est.
11/21/07.................02/24/06.-.03/10/06 Est.
12/20/07.................03/11/06.-.03/25/06 Est.
.

.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Kelli said…

    Oh I'm counting on at LEAST a few months of 20 days each!!! December could not have been a fluke!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home