I've discovered Gymboree!!!
.
I went shopping inside a Gymboree store, for the 1st time, on 12/2/06, for Christmas presents for Kelli, Heidi, and Cindy (the 4 of us all make up our own little "Village" of single adoptive moms awaiting our daughters).
Oh, no!!! I've created a monster!
I LOVE that store! They have the cutest clothes that I've ever seen!
Here is the "explosion" of purchases that I got for McKenna:
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I went shopping inside a Gymboree store, for the 1st time, on 12/2/06, for Christmas presents for Kelli, Heidi, and Cindy (the 4 of us all make up our own little "Village" of single adoptive moms awaiting our daughters).
Oh, no!!! I've created a monster!
I LOVE that store! They have the cutest clothes that I've ever seen!
Here is the "explosion" of purchases that I got for McKenna:
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home