Journey to McKenna

Journey to McKenna is the story of my long road to my daughter.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thank You February 2006 DTC Secret Pal!!!

.
My February 2006 DTC Secret Pal sent some really awesome gifts!!! I received a big box, in the mail, on 12/27/06. You have been such a fantastic Secret Pal that I will be sorry to see the February 2006 DTC Secret Pal exchange end in January 2007.

Poopsie went absolutely crazy for the Flutter Balls cat toys!! She played with them for 2 hours straight tonight! At first, she wouldn't even let me take them off of the cardboard packaging. They are the perfect gift. I think it really fulfills a cat's need to "hunt". She had seemed especially bored lately, so this was just the right "pick me up".

Thank You also for the doll (I love the fact that the doll has Asian features), the stocking with the
Ladybug clothes pin, the pen with the Ladybug, the bib, and the pink fleece blanket!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home