Cindy and Dumpling come home 4-5-07!!!
.
I'm very behind in posting all of my pictures, from all of the "Village" get-togethers, in the past few months. I'm trying to catch up. Here are pictures from Cindy's and Dumpling's homecoming on 4-5-07.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Aunties Heidi, Kelli, and Mary were so excited!!!!
.
They prepared a breakfast of coffee cake, orange juice, oranges, apples, grapes, eggs, and coffee!
I'm very behind in posting all of my pictures, from all of the "Village" get-togethers, in the past few months. I'm trying to catch up. Here are pictures from Cindy's and Dumpling's homecoming on 4-5-07.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Aunties Heidi, Kelli, and Mary were so excited!!!!
.
They prepared a breakfast of coffee cake, orange juice, oranges, apples, grapes, eggs, and coffee!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home