Previous Posts
- Thank You March 2006 DTC / LID Secret Pal!!
- Referrals announced July 2006 cover LID's 6/29/05 ...
- 5 Months Since DTC
- Referral December 2007???
- Referrals for June 2006 cover LID's 6/16/05 - 6/28...
- CCAA exactly 1 year behind on referrals
- 4 Months Since DTC
- Time To Ease Up on the Shopping
- A Little Overboard on the Purchases
- Ladybug Lamp





4 Comments:
At 5:13 PM,
Mary said…
Happy 6 month anniversary to both of us!
At 8:03 PM,
C's Mom said…
Congrats on your LID anniversary.
I got your link from Kelli. She is the greatest. I thought I would pop by being an LID 2/24/06. I'll be following you to your McKenna! (Love the name, by the way :0)
At 7:09 PM,
t~ said…
Happy LID anniversary! Another month down! tracy lid 3/7/06
At 7:11 PM,
t~ said…
Happy LID anniversary! Another month down! tracy LID 3/7/06
Post a Comment
<< Home