Journey to McKenna

Journey to McKenna is the story of my long road to my daughter.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Favorite Foto Friday

.

.
Here's another picture from the 2006 Tulip Festival. That's me with my friend Tonya and her daughter Kennedi.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    That is a beautiful picture!

    I hate that your blog never updates on my Bloglines...Hmmmm....why, why? Yours is one of the few that will not update.

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very beautiful

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger SharonVS21 said…

    Hi Connie,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and admiring my Favorite Foto Friday picture! I believe that you don't see your comments posted right away is because I changed the template to ask me 1st before a comment is published. I did this because a couple of times someone posted an obscene and strange comment. I wanted to be able to moderate the comments 1st, in case another strange one popped up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home