Thank You Holt Secret Pal (Victoria)
.
Thank You to my Holt "Secret" Pal Victoria! I received this cute denim outfit on 11/27.
Holt has ended their Secret Pal Gift exchange, so we got to reveal ourselves to our Secret Pals. It turns out that Victoria was sending gifts to me, and I was sending gifts to her. We were each other's Secret Pal! Normally, the person sending you gifts is not the person that you send gifts to. This is to help keep the identities secret.
Thank You, Victoria!!! The 3 piece outfit is darling!
.

.
Thank You to my Holt "Secret" Pal Victoria! I received this cute denim outfit on 11/27.
Holt has ended their Secret Pal Gift exchange, so we got to reveal ourselves to our Secret Pals. It turns out that Victoria was sending gifts to me, and I was sending gifts to her. We were each other's Secret Pal! Normally, the person sending you gifts is not the person that you send gifts to. This is to help keep the identities secret.
Thank You, Victoria!!! The 3 piece outfit is darling!
.

.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home