Journey to McKenna

Journey to McKenna is the story of my long road to my daughter.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thank You February 2006 DTC Secret Pal!!!

.
.
.
I have the most awesome February 2006 DTC Secret Pal!!! This person went all out with writing a special poem, tailored just for me, and even put it on pretty pink paper, with babies’ footprints and flowers! My secret pal ordered address labels from Mandy’s Moon, complete with the perfect “cartoon family”, depicting me, McKenna, and my cat Sasha, all decked out in blue! The “cartoon family” was so perfect! It’s exactly how I would have made it! My secret pal had my hair style, and even my cat’s gray color and green eyes, plus, McKenna was “drawn” exactly how I would’ve depicted her!!!

My secret pal is so creative! I appreciate that they took the time to research my favorite color, cat’s name, etc. I only recently joined the 2nd round of the Feb 2006 DTC Secret Pal Gift Exchange. We just received our secret pal’s name and information on 8/12, and I received the package on 8/21. I don’t know how my secret pal managed to create the cartoon family on Mandy’s Moon, order the address labels, create the poem and put it on pretty paper, plus mail out the package in such a short time!!!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You to my Wonderful February 2006 DTC Secret Pal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home